Currently, there are JumpCourses recommended for college credit by ACE, with more currently under evaluation for future credit recommendation:
Founded in 1918, ACE (the American Council on Education) is the major coordinating body for all the nation's higher education institutions, representing more than 1,600 college and university presidents, and more than 200 related associations nationwide. It provides leadership on key higher education issues and influences public policy through advocacy.
ACE CREDIT connects non-traditional learning with colleges and universities by helping students gain access to academic credit for formal courses and examinations taken in settings outside traditional higher education. ACE represents a base of more than 2,000 degree-granting institutions including two- and four-year colleges, private and public universities, and nonprofit and for-profit entities.
You can earn an ACE CREDIT college credit recommendation by signing up for an eligible course on JumpCourse, and then taking our online proctored final exam at the end of the course (the exam cost is included in the cost of the ACE-specific course). Be sure to check-in with your school's registrar or college advisor to let them know you would like to transfer your JumpCourse for credit, or contact us at email@example.com to answer any questions. You may visit our FAQ page to learn more about the final exam.
Students who meet all requirements and successfully complete one of our courses may request a transcript. They can then present their transcript to the college or university of their choice for prerequisite or undergraduate credit consideration to be granted at the discretion of the institution.
All you need is an internet connection and a positive mental attitude to earn college credits on your own schedule!
Here's the actual steps to obtain your ACE transcript:
1) Register with ACE here. Note: there's a $20 registration fee, which includes 1 transcript, data housing, technical support, and advocacy on behalf of the student. Each additional transcript is $20.
2) Create an Account - you will need to provide your name and Social Security number and other profile information.
3) Create Username and Password
4) Click on "Course Search", then search for JumpCourse.
5) Select "Course Completed", and add to transcript. Enter the date the course was completed (your JumpCourse test date).
6) Click "Submit for Review." The course will be added to your transcript once we have reviewed it. You will be notified via email.
7) Once your courses have been approved, log into your account and click "Order Transcript" to receive your official transcript to submit to your school for credit. .